The CIDAN FORMA reflects decades of experience in both technology and design. FORMA from CIDAN is a "Cross-over" that handles both the requirements from small series production to proper subcontracting. Speedy production (low cost), Sweet to the operator (easy ergonomics ), Strong construction (machines for life). Simplicity in programming and quick tool changing reduces setup times to a minimum. Dual drive of the upper beam together with a new locking principle, CLS, that holds the clamping beam, gives a high clamping pressure and a great folding result. Both rails and tools have quick change and crowning is easily adjusted. FORMA is equipped with Combi beam as standard and as option it can be provided with Multifold.
- The combination of an eccentric that drives the clamping beam with dual motors and dual motors for the folding beam makes the FORMA the perfect machine for industrial manufacturing.
- The clamping beam opens as the folding beam returns so they are positioned for the next step simultaneously.
- With the crowning system, it is possible to make exact bends with high precision and a precise folding radius.
- FORMA may also be provided with the Multifold tooling system, i.e. with divided tools in lower and folding beams.
- The Multifold system can be combined with height adjustable back gauge, perfect for gauging reverse flanges on the back gauge. In this way all 3 beams will hold divided tooling, making it possible to fold very complicated profiles.
- Control System ProLink X control, with touch screen and graphic programming
- Automatic adjustment of sheet thickness 0-4.0 mm (0-.157") manually 4-20 mm (.157"-.787")
- Clamping beam with straight rail 30°
- Lower beam rail
- Folding beam rail 15 mm (.591") and 30 mm (1.18"), with quick change tooling
- Adjustable crowning of folding beam rail
- Combi clamping beam excluding high divided tools
- Frequency/servo driven motors for both clamping and folding beams, for variable folding speed
- Continuous cooling of the motor for the upper beam
- Foot pedal
|Model||Folding length||Folding capacity||Opening height||Outer dimensions||Weight||Motors|
|Length x Width
x Height mm (")
|FORMA 30 Combi||3100 (122)||3 (11)||1.9 (14)||4.5 (0.177)||195 (7.7)||4465 (176) x 2370 (93) x 1980 (78)||4500 (9920)||2x1.1 (2x1.5)||2x1.5 (2x2)|
|FORMA 30 Multifold||3100 (122)||3 (11)||1.9 (14)||4.5 (0.177)||195 (7.7)||4465 (176) x 2370 (93) x 1980 (78)||4500 (9920)||2x1.1 (2x1.5)||2x1.5 (2x2)|
|FORMA 40 Combi||4100 (161)||2.5 (12)||1.6 (16)||3.7 (0.146)||195 (7.7)||5465 (215) x 2370 (93) x 1980 (78)||5400 (11905)||2x1.1 (2x1.5)||2x1.5 (2x2)|
|FORMA 40 Multifold||4100 (161)||2.5 (12)||1.6 (16)||3.7 (0.146)||195 (7.7)||5100 (201) x 2300 (91) x 1845 (73)||5660 (12452)||2x1.1 (2x1.5)||2x1.5 (2x2)|