CIDAN model EVO is the strongest shear in CIDAN's shearing line. EVO is a heavy built mechanical guillotine shear and is well equipped as standard, blade gap adjustment, sheet support that follows the sheet down during the cutting operation and flexible table rails is some of the standard features, including some "nice to have's" to match the requirements of demanding customers. EVO is available in two lengths, 3100 mm and 4100 mm and have the capacity all the way from 0.3 mm to 3.5 mm mild steel in the same machine (valid for EVO 30).
EVO can be fitted with a manual back gauge (800 mm) with quick positioning from the front side of the machine and digital outread, the next step is the motorized back gauge with 750 or 1000 mm ball screw spindles including CutLink finger touch control. The EVO can be configured in many ways, thanks to the unique T-groove rails on the machine front where the sheet handling equipment can be re-arranged and exchanged. The machine is suitable for handling sensitive material through the wide variety of sheet handling equipment and pneumatic sheet support.
EVO proves our philosophy regarding low environment impact as the shear has low energy consumption, has a very low noise level and is designed for maximum serviceability.
- Sturdy, low-noise gear motor (no chain and no hydraulics)
- Single or continuous stroke control
- Double edged blades for twice the running time
- Finger protection
- Blade gap adjustments
- Pneumatic hold down beam for cutting soft material like aluminum
- Foot pedal and button at the electrical cabinet to start the cut
- Pneumatic sheet support with return plate (blanks to front side of shear)
- Two T-groove rails on table for optional flexible sheet handling equipment
- LED cutting line light
|Model||Working length||Material thickness||Speed||Motors||Weight|
|Cuts/min||kW (hp)||kg (lbs)|
|EVO 30||3100 (122)||4 (9)||2.25 (14)||5.5 (0.216)||28||5.5 (7.5)||2280 (4806)|
|EVO 40||4100 (161)||2.5 (13)||1.6 (16)||3.7 (0.145)||28||5.5 (7.5)||2670 (5778)|