Thalmann has been a pioneer in the development and manufacturing of long-length metal folding machines since 1960. Now we have created the new Thalmann TD 3200 mm and 4200 mm – a smooth, fast and quiet Double Folder for the customer that need a small footprint, more automation of forming metal trims! It is based on Thalmann‘s unique kinetic control shaft technology, ensures a high level of performance and synchronous force distribution over the entire length of the machine.
Faster and smoother folding processes – without any loss of folding precision – are guaranteed by the exclusive dynamic folding technology (DFT).
Why a TD200 3.2 or TD150 4.2?
- Fast and quiet with small footprint
- Narrow folding blade for tight Z bends, 10 mm with 10 mm extra folding rail for maximum capacity of machine
- 35 degree upper beam for more free space
- Curved lower beam for deep J channels or F/J channels
- 2 mm capacity – fantastic hemming
- 1250 mm backgauge, rather than 750mm
- 710 mm sheet extender rather than 500mm
- XTAP forming
- Automation can be added life of machine: side loader, part flipper, unloader
|Gauge Capacity||2 mm||1.5 mm|
|Bending Length||3200 mm||4200 mm|
|Backgauge Depth||1250 mm||1250 mm|
|Folding Beam Width||10/20 mm||10/20 mm|
|Weight||6900 kg||7000 kg|
|Length||5.5 m||6.3 m|
|Height||2.1 m||2.1 m|