The CIDAN RAPIDO is an electrical guillotine shear that works fully independent of oil or hydraulics and emphasizes our philosophy regarding the environment with very little energy and low noise output. The drive system with eccentrics, pulldown rods, and hold down system which can be positioned as close as 1” from the knives allow for easy and expedient trimming of narrow strips. The RAPIDO shear is equipped with the CutLink control system, capable of queueing several programs, automatically shifting the machine from one step to the next. This already well-equipped machine also has a wide range of options including different back gauge and sheet handling systems.
- Shear can cut all material qualities – mild steel from 28 gauge up to 13 gauge without any settings at all and the blade gap stays the same.
- Manual system use the hand wheel to go from 0 to 800mm in just 5 cranks or rounds.
- Fully mechanical, electrical, no use of oil – not hydraulic.
- Drive system with eccentrics and pulldown rod connected to the upper blade beam. A long guide. Material is clamped between the table and the hold down beam.
- The beam has a rubber piece to protect the material from getting marks on sensitive material. Can cut all material qualities – mild steel from 28 gauge up to 13 gauge without any settings at all and the blade gap stays the same.
- Standard squaring arm and table extension for multiple sheets.
- Different modes of cutting – single cuts, continuous cuts.
- Sheet handling system called return to sender will deliver the cutoff sheet to the front for easy accessibility.