The Forstner PSM is our latest generation of the programmable slitting line PSM 1250 with outstanding features. Forstner PSM is a true dream for the modern sheet metal workshop. Every function can be operated from the control panel: width settings, finished lengths, cylinder pressure to avoid marks from interrupted operation, slitting cutter width settings and engagement.
The control system is totally compatible with nuProduction, allowing you to plan and program your entire production with no manual intervention. Combine with the number of coilers you want and manual or powered coil selector. There isn’t a better slitting and cut-to-length machine to be found!
- With the programmable Slitting line PSM, you can set your desired slitting width simply on the touch panel. The setting of the knives sets and the positioning will be done fully automatic.
- The circular shaped knives cut precise and parallel. The positioning of the blades happens withing seconds.
- Minimum width of 30mm can be cut on the edges.
- Between 2 knife sets the minimum width is 100mm.
- The PSM can be equipped with up to 7 knife sets