Thalmann has been a pioneer in the development and manufacturing of long-length metal folding machines since 1960. Now we have created the new Thalmann TD 126″ and 157″ – a smooth, fast and quiet Double Folder for the customer that need a small footprint, more automation of forming metal trims! It is based on Thalmann‘s unique kinetic control shaft technology, ensures a high level of performance and synchronous force distribution over the entire length of the machine.
Faster and smoother folding processes – without any loss of folding precision – are guaranteed by the exclusive dynamic folding technology (DFT).
Why a TD200 3.2 or TD150 4.0?
- Fast and quiet with small footprint
- Narrow folding blade for tight Z bends, 0.396” with 0.396” carrier blade for capacity of machine
- 35 degree upper beam for more free space
- Curved lower beam for deep J channels or F/J channels 14ga capacity – fantastic hemming
- 49.2” backgauge, rather than 750mm
- 27.9” sheet extender rather than 500mm
- Taper forming
- Automation can be added life of machine: side loader, part flipper, unloader
|Folding Beam Width||0.396″/0.396″||0.396″/0.396″|
|Weight||15,211 lbs||15,432 lbs|
|Amp Breaker at 460V||63A||63A|