Products Motorized decoiler
Motorized decoiler model D from Forstner is a heavy duty decoiler developed for high speed production. Model D is available for coils up to 5 and 8 tons. Coil is loaded directly on the cantilevered mandrel by crane, fork lift or coil car. The mandrel is hydraulically expandable and holds the coil in a secure grip. The motor is frequency controlled and the decoiler can reach a maximum speed of 25 meters per minute.
- The motorized decoiler is a unique innovation with an intelligent and clean design, where parts are placed inside the machine construction, in order to prevent any damages in heavy industrial environments.
- The hydraulic mandrel has three support plates to maintain a perfect round coil shape during expansion. The mandrel is equipped with hydraulic wedges to keep the coil tight to the mandrel during the whole decoiling process.
- Motorized decoiler ensures an easy and secure loading of coils.
- Motor driven decoiling.
- Suitable for frequent coil changes.
- Very suitable for sensitive product surfaces.
|Model||Coil weight||Expansion||Coil width, max||Inner diameter||Outer diameter, max||Speed, max||Sheet thickness steel, max|
- Hydraulic expansion of mandrel with three support plates to maintain a perfect round coil shape during expansion
- Frequency controlled speed of 25 meters per minute
- Coil wagon
- Higher speed
- Mandrel adapter plates for increased inside diameter of coils
- Hydraulic pressure arm, a need for heavy material
- Scissor coil lift
- Paper recoiler
- Loop control
- Remote control
If your line has a single decoiler, the scissor coil wagon is electrically moveable and can be raised and lowered hydraulically. You can load multiple decoilers in sequence with only one coil wagon, which moves along the x and y axes electrically as well as in height z hydraulically at the press of a button. If you want to make loading coils easier and safer, we recommend the use of hydraulic scissor coil wagon.
Only with a pressure roll can thicker sheets be safely loaded, opened and stretched into the machine by one operator. If you want to make working with coils easier and safer, we recommend the use of a pneumatic or hydraulic pressure roll.