Products CIDAN RAPIDO metal shear
CIDAN RAPIDO metal shear
Motorized back gauge with CutLink control system comes standard for the RAPIDO series shear. This feature takes improves production in sheet metal shops by moving away from slow manually operated back gauges, to faster, more precise, and efficient CNC programable systems. The shear’s backgauge is ball screw driven, and comes standard in 29.5” (750 mm) depth with optional upgrade to 39.3” (1000 mm).
The CNC CUTLINK makes it easy to position your cut from 0-29.5” (0-700mm) in less than 4 seconds.
Create, Save and Load up to 50 Programs. Allows up to 99 different dimensions and 999 cuts per program.
Parts counter and pause function on sheet support raising after large width cut.
Conversion from metric to imperial inches is one button away.
CIDAN RAPIDO metal shear is an electrical guillotine shear that works fully independent of oil or hydraulics and emphasizes our philosophy regarding the environment with very little energy and low noise output. The drive system with eccentrics, pulldown rods, and hold down system which can be positioned as close as 1” from the knives allow for easy and expedient trimming of narrow strips. The CIDAN RAPIDO metal shear is equipped with the CutLink control system, capable of queueing several programs, automatically shifting the machine from one step to the next. This already well-equipped machine also has a wide range of options including different back gauge and sheet handling systems.
- Shear can cut all material qualities – mild steel from 0,4 mm (28 gauge) up to 2,5 mm (13 gauge) without any settings at all and the blade gap stays the same.
- Fully mechanical, electrical, no use of oil – not hydraulic.
- Drive system with eccentrics and pulldown rod connected to the upper blade beam. A long guide. Material is clamped between the table and the hold down beam.
- The beam has a rubber piece to protect the material from getting marks on sensitive material.
- Standard squaring arm and table extension (option) for multiple sheets.
- Different modes of cutting – single cuts, continuous cuts.
- Sheet handling system called return to sender will deliver the cutoff sheet to the front for easy accessibility.
RAPIDO 32 now also available with a new revolutionary back gauge, SSM (Speed Sensitive Material). Perfect when cutting a lot of soft or scratch-sensitive material. Read more under OPTIONS below. Introducing the RAPIDO 41, a powerful guillotine shear that is a great tool for quick cuts for fast turnaround jobs.
|Model||Working Length||Material Thickness||Speed||Weight|
|” (mm)||Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminium||Cuts/min||lbs (kg)|
|RAPIDO 13||53” (1350mm)||10 ga (3.50mm)||14 ga (2.00mm)||0.196 “(5.00mm)||35 cuts/min||3,100 lbs (1400kg)|
|RAPIDO 26||100” (2600mm)||13 ga (2.50mm)||16 ga (1.50mm)||0.157 ” (4.00mm)||35 cuts/min||4,300 lbs (1950kg)|
|RAPIDO 32||126” (3200mm)||13 ga (2.50mm)||16 ga (1.50mm)||0.157 ” (4.00mm)||35 cuts/min||4,630 lbs (2100kg)|
|RAPIDO 41||161” (4100mm)||16 ga (1.50mm)||24 ga (0.60mm)||0.08 ” (2.20mm)||35 cuts/min||5,511 lbs (2500kg)|
- Single or continuous stroke control
- Double edged blades
- CNC CutLink Back gauge
- LED cutting line light
- Table extension
- Finger protection
- Squaring arms on both sides, 380 mm with scale
- Table with scored measuring lines
- Spring loaded hold down beam
- Button to start the cut at the electrical cabinet
- Foot pedal to start cut
- Pneumatic sheet support including return plate (blanks to front side of shear)
- 2 year warranty
RAPIDO 32 can be supplied with a new revolutionary back gauge, SSM (Speed Sensitive Material). Perfect when cutting a lot of soft or scratch-sensitive material. Thanks to the high speed of the sheet support, the cut-offs fall down and are stacked in an orderly pile on a movable wagon. The SSM is available in 750 mm or 1000 mm and is controlled by the CutLink control system. It is a fast and accurate positioning system with many interesting features. This makes it easier to handle the material since you control the position of both the sheet support and the hold down beam. The motor for the back gauge is placed directly on the back gauge arm for quiet operation and a clean surface on the outside of the shear.
RAPIDO with SSM is equipped as standard with pneumatic hold down beam, normally a suitable option when cutting a lot of sensitive material.
The moveable material wagon is offered as an alternative to fixed return plate for return to sender option. Easily move cut material to another workstation with this option. Plus, it can be picked up with a forklift. Features include: lockable wheels and removable handle.
Pneumatic hold down beam, suitable for soft materials
Fixed protective device on the back of the machine, rear fixed or with lightguard
Squaringarm with or without T-groove and tilt stop. Available in lengths of 1000 mm and 2500 mm for RAPIDO.